Carrot halwa is one my favorite dessert.The measurement given below is very accurate and it turned out so good. My husband is a best analyzer of tastes and he is not fond of sweets to that extent.He told that’s the halwa tastes good.So I am confident you love to make this simple halwa.Please try out and let me know the feedback
Milk -1/2 litre
Sugar – 1 1/2 cup
Cashews – 1 tsp
Cardamom powder – for flavour
Ghee to roast Cashews
- Peel off the skin, wash the carrot and grate it.
- In a wide pan cook well the carrot with milk.keep stirring in between to get the carrot cooked evenly.
- The milk should completely be absorbed by carrot. In this stage the raw smell of the carrot completely goes off.
- Now add sugar and swirl well till the sugar dissolved completely.
- Now add khova, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Finally add fried cashews and yummy halwa is ready to serve.