This is my first post to publish.As a starting note I feel good to give a nutritional tip rich in vitamin C.
- Boil the water and allow it to cool completely.
- To this water you can also add a pinch of turmeric powder (optional ) and a green chilli
- Use a plastic spoon (steel spoon gets black rusts if kept inside )and enjoy the soaked amla.
- People feeling nausea and vomiting during long journey or short travel can carry to enjoy and relax the travel.
- Amla contain rich source of vitamin C when compared to oranges.
- They helps in boosting up the body immunity.
- Amla have proved to be the excellent source of antioxidants, protecting the body from free radicals ( these free radicals released in millions per second damages our body cells leading to cancer)
- It strengthens the liver and flush out the toxins (are poisonous substance)
- They acts against inflammation.
- Since they detoxify the liver and aids digestion,increases the skin glow and complexion.
- It gives a good relief from menstrual cramping.
- Amla is said to be the low calorie fruit and has a good source of carbohydrate and dietary fibers.
- This soaked amla can also be used to make pickle.
- To know the recipe of how to make sweet pickle Click here