Cauliflower is one of the favorite veggie or even we can say a cute flower for both group of gender. Out of other dishes made of cauliflower, making chilli gobi/gobi65 would be all time favorite. From my childhood days,when we cultivate cauliflower in our field, my eyes would be eagerly starving for the flower budding to deep fry out.
Here is the little modified recipe from my original traditional method (which I would be posting a little later) … Because I prepared today in this method, posted here the same and please do try out.
Cauliflower -1 medium size
Maida -3 tsp
Cornflour -4 tsp
Rice flour -2 tsp
Gram flour -1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
Soy sauce -1 tsp
Red Chilli sauce -2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder -2 to 3 tsp
Vineger -1 tsp
Oil to deep fry
- Cut and clean the cauliflower into medium size florets.
- Mix all the above ingredients as a smooth paste by sprinkle little water and spread finely over the cleaned flower.
- Leave aside for about 2-3 hours and then deep fry.
- You can add more/ reduce the quantity of salt & Spicy as per your taste.
- Gram flour is just added to give a coating consistency for the mixture does not come out in oil while frying.So do not add more than 1/2 tsp of gram,as they become like bonda.
- Take care not to add more water.