Dhania seeds -2 cups
- Wash the curry leaves and dry out the water completely.
- Heat a thick pan and dry the dhania seeds in low flame until you get the fine aroma.
- At this stage add the curry leaves along with it and roast well.
- Allow it to cool down and grind using a blender to a fine powder.
- Store in an air tight bottle.
- Adding curry leaves to grind the dhania powder gives a good flavor.
- Roast in medium/low flame.
- Stir continuously for the heat to spread evenly and the seeds to get roasted.