Summer is only season for Mangoes. Lot of things can be made with fresh raw mangoes.Mangoes can be eaten both raw and ripe. Raw mangoes has a sharp sour taste,while the ripe mangoes are juicy and sweet to eat. Raw mangoes are good source of Vitamin B that are beneficial to maintain good health. Due to high amount of Vitamin C,strengthens the immune system. It helps to throw away all waste products from body.
Raw Mango -1
Red chilli powder -1 tsp
Salt -1 tsp
Grated coconut – 1 tbsp
Jaggery – 1 tbsp
Coconut oil – 3 drops (Optional)
1. Wash and finely chop the mangoes. Sprinkle in the Red chilli powder and salt.
2. Next add the Jaggery and grated coconut.
3. Add a drop of coconut oil if you wish. Mix well.
4. Transfer to a bowl and serve spicy.
- Adding coconut is purely optional.
- You can use this as a side dish for Sago Upma/Javvarisi upma
|Raw Mango Chat
Sharing is Caring, So please share