This recipe of making a sweet chutney with the raw mango from my friend Archana (where she got from one of her friend from Maharastra). So this is purely a recipe of Maharastra. This can be eaten just like that with a spoon stored in a box keeping it on the refrigerator and enjoy the sweetness along with the tangy taste throughout the day… Yeah..This is what I did. I love mangoes in any form and is my favorite of all the fruits. So I crave of recipes using mango during summer.
Raw Mango – 1
Roasted peanut/groundnut -3 tbsp
Jaggery – 3 tbsp
Salt – 2 pinches
1. The raw mango shown in the picture tastes better for making this recipe. We call it as ” Kili Mooku Maangai” in Tamil. (you can also search for it in Google)
2. Peel off the skin of mango and cut in cubes, Roast the peanuts and de-husk and use only the white part, Grate the jaggery using the grater with fine holes.
3. For better texture grind the groundnuts first and then add mango and grind to a coarse form. Then mix in grated jaggery and salt.
- You can also grate the mangoes in the grater with fine holes and mix.
- My chutney looks little paste form, you can stop even 3 pulses before.
- If you don’t get the mango of this variety you can also use any variety which doesn’t tastes sour.
- You can also use this making sandwiches which I feel that it would taste better. Let me try out and post a better recipe soon.
|Raw Mango Sweet chutney
Sharing is Caring, So please share