Idli powder/Idli podi – 3 tbsp
2. Add little salt and required water and mix well.
3. Heat Dosa Tawa and make dosa with a laddle of batter, spread ghee/oil and idli powder evenly over it.
4. Let it cook and flip the other side and wait for it to cook.
Click on the link to know more chutney varieties
- Keep waiting for more easy, Simple and healthy way of preparing dosa to bring a healthy life style into the family.
- Because I mostly do not prepare plain dosa, instead add some simple health tips in it.
- You can also check similar version of making carrot paniyaram with the batter.
- Add oil to dosa when you prepare curd as side dish for the dosas.
- Else you can use Ghee/Gingelly oil in health concerns.
- Intead of Idli powder you can also use Garlic Rice podi/Paruppu podi of your choice.