Frying of Lady’s finger along with blend of 5 masalas gives totally a different taste. From the day I tried out this recipe I starting preparing often…yes this is my son’s favorite snack all time and anytime. So I always store an adequate amount of ladyfingers in my box. Try out this simple recipe and let me know your suggestions and comments.
Ladysfinger – 1/2 kg
Red cilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Chat masala – 1/2 tsp
Dry mango powder – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
1. Wash the Lady’s finger and drain out water.
2. Cut into medium pieces
3. Sprinkle all the masala powders.
4. Heat oil in a pan and add the marinated lady’s finger along with salt.
5. Cover with lid and cook in low flame.
6. Stir in between and again close with the lid.
7. Put off the flame once you feel that lady’s finger is cooked.
8. Transfer to serving bowl and serve along with Roti or Rice.
- Just add garam masala if your prefer.
- Cooking in low flame covering with lid helps to remove stickiness fast and the veggie to get cooked faster.
- It also helps to retain the color of ladyfinger.
- I always cook the lady’s finger until the stickiness goes off. Few love to eat when it is fried completely.
- So choice is yours in that case. Apart from health benefit taste also matters sometime.
|Masala Bindi Fry|