Macaroni is one of the variety of pasta. I used here elbow macaroni and is completely a sooji pasta. Its just a try out using mayonnaise in Indian style of cooking pasta. To my surprise it doesn’t spoil my expectation where in I fried the Indian spices and masala along with mushroom and gave a quick stir with mayonnaise. Hope you can try out simply a different recipe and share your feedback on this.
Elbow Macaroni pasta – 1 cup
Mushrooms – 200gms
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1/2
Green chilli – 1
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
Garlic – 2 pods
Mayonnaise – 3 tsp
Refined oil – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
1. Cook the macaroni pasta, wash in running tap water and allow it to drain the water completely.
2. Clean the black heads of the mushrooms and wash well, chop in medium pieces.
3. Heat a tsp of oil in pan and fry the mushrooms.
4. Finely chop the onion, tomato,chilli,garlic and coriander leaves and set aside.
5. Heat another tsp of oil, fry chilli and remove them out.
6. Now add chopped garlic and saute twice.
7. Add the onion and fry until translucent.
8. Now add the tomato, coriander leaves, fried mushroom,salt and mix well.
9. Add the red chilli powder and fry until the raw smell goes off.
10. transfer the cooked macroni pasta into the pan and ix well for 2 minutes
11. Add the mayonnaise, give a fine stir and put off the flame.
12. Transfer to a serving bowl. Indian style pasta is ready to serve.
|Mushroom Macaroni Pasta
- While boiling/cooking macaroni add 2-3 drops of oil to avoid sticking with one other.
- Take care to wash in water once cooked to avoid pasta becoming soggy.
- Adding chillies is just for flavor, so you can remove after frying.
- Any variety of mayonnaise can be using as per your choice of taste.
Sharing is Caring, So please share