- Soya and its derivatives contain complete protein with all essential amino acids, which is major required during cell repair.
- The protein content in soya is high when compared to that pf meat and eggs.
- They are also rich in carbohydrates, Iron and calcium too.
- Though it is wide spread that soya is so healthy and nutritious there are hidden truth behind that consuming too much of soya or adding soya regularly in normal diet is not that healthy too..
- Depending upon whom we ask it can be called either a wonderful super food or hormone disrupting poison.
|Soya Chunks pepper fry|
- Adding of coconut is purely optional.
- This recipe is so simple without any additional spices or masala , so quite healthy too
- You can serve either as snack or as a starters along with main course
- Adding lemon juice makes the pepper and spice to get blended evenly with each chunks.
- While adding red chilli in oil, take care not to burn as they tend to burn easily, because of adding in direct oil.
|Soya Pepper fry|