Cucumber Peanut Salad is a healthy chat recipe loaded with a Fat containing Good cholesterol, Cucumber and raw tomatoes to beat summer heat, sprinkling of chat masala and sev enhances the taste of a chat recipe with a final touch of lemon juice. Finely chopped onions helps in burning the extra cholesterol in our body and therefore we can call this either as a chat recipe or even as healthy salad for active morning or evening hunger
SERVES # 2 cups
Cucumber – 1
Tomato – 1
Onion – 1
Chat masala – 1/4 tsp
Sev – 2 tbsp
Roasted peanut powder – 2 tsp
Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation :
- Peel of cucumber skin and finely chop along with all other ingredients.
- Add them in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Finally top with sev, lemon juice and roasted peanut before serving.
Step by step Recipe : Cumber Peanut Chat
- Set the ingredients ready finely chopped
- This chat recipe has to be served immediately as they tend to leave water.
- Adding peanut either as a powder or De-skinned whole form depends on your taste preference.
- Make sure to finely chop the ingredients.
- The given proportion serves for 2 Adults and one kid.
- You can also add curd to make it as dahi chat where you have to skip adding lemon juice in such case.