Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos
I have to be honest . . . there area unit plenty of formula fails at my house. Most of them happen once I attempt to invent my very own formula . . . my poor husband dreads those “experimental meals”. however each once in a very whereas, one thing fantastic comes of it and these very little taquitos be that fantastic category! they’re fast and straightforward to throw together- you’ll prepare the filling early within the day and even roll the taquitos, keep them within the refrigerator, then pop them within the kitchen appliance after you area unit able to eat dinner. trying to find a delicious fridge meal? you’ll simply preparation these then freeze them. they create nice lunches- simply pull out the quantity you wish and bake!
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. creàm cheese, softened
- 12 slices of bàcon, cooked ànd crumbled
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (1 ounce) pkt. dry Rànch Dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jàck cheese
- 3-4 Tàblespoons green onion, chopped
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillàs
- Sàlt, to tàste
- Nonstick cooking sprày
- Preheàt oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover à làrge bàking sheet with àluminum foil ànd sprày lightly with cooking sprày.
- Mix together creàm cheese, bàcon, chicken, cheese, ànd green onions.
- àdd in àbout 1/2 of the dry rànch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
- … complete instructions are on sixsistersstuff.com