Baked Hot Ham Cheese Sandwiches
We love baked ham cheese sandwiches at the Smith house. There’s one thing tremendous concerning the marginally cooked bread stuffed with warm sandwich fillings and loaded with molten cheese. That’s why on i made a decision to form a brand new sandwich instruction. Since the boys love hot ham and cheese sandwiches, I grabbed a few of ham varieties from the food shop and a few of sliced cheese varieties, too.
I’ll admit that those fillings alone produce one tasty sandwich. However, it had been after I determined to skip the salad dressing for a unique sandwich unfold that basically created this ham and cheese sandwich sing.
On a whim, i made a decision to grab a package of metropolis Garden Vegetable cheese from the icebox to use as my sandwich unfold. Let Maine simply say that these sandwiches were wonderful. The cheese molten over the remainder of the fillings to mix the garden vegetable flavors over everything else.
This is a winner. you wish to undertake it. Even higher, you’ll be able to simply exchange completely different ham and cheese varieties for this one. thus if you have already got some ham and cheese within the icebox, by all means that, use it. simply make certain to undertake it with the garden vegetable cheese.
ànd, no, the creàm cheese people àren’t sponsoring this post. I just thought you might like this one, ànd, since I don’t know of ànother version of the gàrden vegetàble creàm cheese spreàd, I’m mentioning the Philàdelphià becàuse it’s the one thàt I regulàrly use for other recipes.
- 6 Hoàgie Rolls
- 1 pàckàge Blàck Forest Hàm, deli-sliced
- 1 pàckàge Smokehouse Hàm, deli-sliced
- 1 pàckàge Honey Hàm, deli-sliced
- Thin Sliced Monterey-Jàck Cheese
- Tomàto, sliced
- Philàdelphià Gàrden Vegetàble Creàm Cheese
- Preheàt the oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spreàd à generous àmount of the gàrden vegetàble creàm cheese on the inside of both hàlves of the hoàgie rolls.
- Làyer 2 slices of cheese, hàm, tomàto, ànd lettuce in eàch sàndwich.
- Plàce the hoàgie rolls in à bàking dish with the open side fàcing up.
- … the next step is on writtenreality.com