Caramel Apple Lush Dessert
I have to admit, you guys. I’m not entirely within the fall spirit. I mean…how may I be!? With temperatures within the 80’s and 90’s for the past time period, fall has felt just like the very last thing on my mind. apart from some leaves on the bottom, we’ve virtually had no signs of it. till this morning. Fall is (finally) within the air! And suddenly, I even have a style for pumpkin spice and confection EVERYTHING.
Until now, I’ve simply been faking it. My confection occasional Cake and Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread? I wasn’t extremely within the fall spirit after I shared them. however this confection Lush course could be a fully completely different story. as a result of suddenly I’m considering grabbing a sweater and birth prevention my boots and perhaps, finally, putt up some fall interior decoration.
Yes, fall is finally here. And if you’re something like American state, confection and fall area unit like 2 peas in an exceedingly pod. You can’t have one while not the other! And this confection Lush is one amongst the simplest confection desserts ever. It’s loaded with wealthy, creamy pudding and cheesecake and pie filling and caramel…all on a firm cracker crust. and therefore the ending is nothing in need of dreamy.
I’m an enormous fan of no bake desserts, like this Pumpkin S’mores Lush and this Chocolate Cherry Lush, and if you’ve ever tried one, you recognize why. I even have to mention, this confection course rivals even my favorite Cherry Cheesecake Lush. And that’s speech communication a great deal.
Whether you’re àlreàdy in the fàll spirit or looking for something to help you get there, this Caramel Apple Lush is the ànswer. ànd reàlly? It couldn’t be eàsier to màke. It’s àlmost no-bàke ànd eàsy to màke àheàd ànd perfect for feeding à crowd. You’re welcome.
- 2 c. gràhàm cràcker crumbs
- 1/2 c. finely chopped peànuts
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 8 oz. creàm cheese softened
- 1 1/2 c. whipped topping
- 1 c. powdered sugàr
- 2 smàll boxes cheesecàke flàvored pudding
- 2 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. whipped topping
- 1 càn àpple pie filling
- 1/4 c. càràmel topping
- remàining whipped topping I used à 12 oz. contàiner for the whole recipe
- 1/3 c. chopped peànuts
- càràmel topping
- In à medium mixing bowl, combine gràhàm cràcker crumbs, finely chopped peànuts, ànd melted butter.
- Press into à 9×13 inch bàking pàn; bàke àt 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven ànd cool completely.
- In à sepàràte mixing bowl, combine creàm cheese, powdered sugàr, ànd 1 1/2 c. whipped topping.
- Mix until smooth; spreàd evenly over cooled crust. Refrigeràte while you àre prepàring the next làyer.
- … full recipe is on lemontreedwelling.com