Cauliflower Hot Wings
These vegan cauliflower hot wings with vegan aioli are the perfect comfort food! They’re so tangy, spicy, and unbelievably comforting. And they’re conjointly plenty healthier than chicken wings! We’ve created them numerous times and they’re continually a true crowd-pleaser!
If you haven’t tried cauliflower wings however, you ought to extremely offer them a try! It’s unimaginable what you’ll create with cauliflower. It’s such a flexible vegetable!
I’ve wanted to try vegan cauliflower wings for sooo long. But somehow I never got around to actually making them.
There are just way too many vegan recipes to try. And some people say vegan food is boring and restrictive. Well, not really! These vegan cauliflower hot wings are the perfect proof!
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (or chickpea flour for a gluten-free version)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika powder
- black pepper
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs (omit for a gluten-free version)
- 1 cup spicy BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (optional)
- 2 green onions, cut into rings
- Heat the oven to 350 °F.
- Carefully cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the plant-based milk, the water, the garlic power, the paprika powder, the salt, and the black pepper. Stir until well combined. For a gluten-free version substitute the all-purpose flour with chickpea flour (also omit the water if using chickpea flour).
- Dip the florets into the batter, so they’re completely coated.
- … the next instruction is on veganheaven.org