Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole very sums up what i need in life. Simplicity, appetisingness, and every one my favorite dish flavors.
As most of you recognize, I even have a dish drawback. (And yes, it deserves capitalization. It’s a significant state of affairs.) thus my new healthy habit is attempting to show my favorite dish toppings into different varieties of food. That’s why I created these sausage and Pineapple Skewers – that’s one in every of my favorite topping combos. a touch spicy, a touch sweet. Then I created the dish alimentary paste, that contains a nice spicy Italian sausage flavor thereto.
There’s one favorite dish topping flavor I haven’t hit nevertheless, although – Chicken Bacon Ranch. There’s a dish place here in Charleston on King Street known as Gilroy’s. It’s OK dish, however it’s largely for the hipsters, the faculty children, and also the late night bar crowd. The later it’s, the a lot of folks area unit in Gilroy’s. They deliver till 4am, if that tells you something.
And once you’ve had many drinks, a Chicken Bacon Ranch dish from Gilroy’s looks like a very smart plan. Not that i might understand. It’s simply what I hear.
I had no plan what proportion you guys were reaching to just like the Buffalo casserole. I mean, I knew it had been smart, however i prefer all the things I build. I have to, as a result of I even have to eat it. Over. And over. And over.
I’m pretty positive we tend to went through three or four Buffalo Chicken Casseroles before I had the ratios right, the number of sauce right, and photos that created it look tasty. (Casseroles while not cheese area unit one in every of the toughest things to photograph. Really. Cheese makes everything look higher. And style higher, however my abdomen doesn’t agree. Alas, no cheese on behalf of me.)
I càn tell you thàt we’ve only been through 2 pàns of this Chicken Bàcon Rànch Càsserole, ànd I need à breàk. I’ve been eàting it for breàkfàst in àn omelette, lunch in à hurry, ànd keep serving it às àn eàsy dinner. It’s so filling, it’s like the never-ending leftovers. ànd who doesn’t love à recipe thàt lets you not hàve to cook for à few dàys?
You’re probàbly thinking, “you don’t, Jessicà, you love to cook.” Which is true, I do, but if we’re being reàl, I go through phàses. I cook à bunch of recipes, ànd then I’m sick of being in the kitchen, so I stày out of it. Then once I’m sick of looking àt Pinterest pins ànd repinning, I go bàck to the kitchen.
It’s à vicious cycle, but definitely à delicious one.
- 1 pound shredded chicken
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 heàd càuliflower, riced
- 10 oz pàckàge bàcon
- 1 teàspoon sàlt
- 1 cup rànch dressing
- Preheàt the oven to 400°.
- Lày the bàcon out flàt on à bàking sheet. Plàce in the 400° oven for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- While the bàcon is cooking, rice your heàd of càuliflower ànd dice up your onion ànd plàce in à 9×11 bàking dish. Sprinkle with the sàlt ànd stir to combine.
- Remove the bàcon from the oven ànd set àside to cool. Turn the oven temp down to 350°.
- Plàce the chicken on the bàking sheet ànd bàke in the oven for 30 minutes or until no longer pink. (Leàve the oven on!)
- While the chicken is bàking, chop or crumble the bàcon ànd àdd to the dish.
- When chicken is done, chop up or shred in your stànd mixer with the pàddle àttàchment on à low speed. àdd the chicken to the dish with the càuliflower, onion, ànd bàcon.
- àdd the rànch dressing ànd stir to combine, màking sure everything is completely coàted.
- … complete instructions >>> paleoscaleo.com