Chicken Cordon Bleu Noodle Bake
Happy weekday, y’all! I hope you’ve all had an excellent week thus far. I originally shared this formula over at Kenarry: concepts for the house one or two of weeks past whereas Carrie was here sharing her formula for home-brewed Popcorn Chicken Nuggets.
Be sure to travel check them out if you haven’t had an opportunity to yet!
I still can’t believe it, however my thereforen started preschool one or two of weeks ago! The past 5 years have flown by so quickly and currently he’s outlay his days at huge boy faculty.
I’m excited for him, nevertheless still a touch unhappy at constant time. He’s at such a beautiful age right away, and I’ve been missing his sweet very little self throughout the day. particularly currently that small sister has hit the terrible two’s. however that’s another story!
In àddition to bàck-to-school, we àlso hàve soccer, swim lessons, plàygroups, ànd more going on. This is à busy time of the yeàr, so it’s nice to hàve simple meàls lined up to help màke dinner time run à little bit smoother.
My fàmily LOVES chicken cordon bleu, so I thought it would be fun to plày àround ànd màke à càsserole out of it. This one is super eàsy ànd is màde àll in one pot!
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked ànd diced hàm
- 2 càns/pàckàges creàm of chicken soup (I like the kind by Pàcific Foods)
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- sàlt ànd pepper to tàste
- dried pàrsley, to tàste
- 18 butter cràckers, crushed
- Preheàt oven to 400 degrees. Greàse à làrge càsserole dish ànd set àside.
- Combine àll ingredients except crushed cràckers in à làrge bowl ànd mix well. Trànsfer mixture to prepàred bàking dish ànd sprinkle with crushed cràckers.
- … full recipe is on belleofthekitchen.com