Cucumber Peanut Chat Recipe
Cucumber Peanut Chat Recipe – Cucumber Peanut Salad is a chat recipe loaded with a fat containing good cholesterol, cucumber and raw tomatoes to beat summer heat, sprinkling of chat masala and sev enhances the taste of a chat recipe with a final touch of lemon juice. It’s not just very easy to make, yet also delicious and good for those who care for their health. Finely chopped onions helps in burning the extra cholesterol in our body and therefore we can call this either as a chat recipe or even as healthy salad for active morning or evening hunger or just eat it as a snack 🙂
SERVES # 2 cups
1. Cucumber – 1
2. Tomato – 1
3. Onion – 1
4. Chat masala – 1/4 tsp
5. Sev – 2 tbsp
6. Roasted peanut powder – 2 tsp
7. Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tsp
8. Lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
9. Salt – 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation for Cucumber Peanut Chat Recipe:
1. Peel of cucumber skin and finely chop along with all other ingredients.
2. Add them in a bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Finally top with sev, lemon juice and roasted peanut before serving.
Step by Step Preparation for Cucumber Peanut Chat Recipe:
1. Set the ingredients ready finely chopped
Note for Cucumber Peanut Chat Recipe:
• This chat recipe has to be served immediately as they tend to leave water.
• Adding peanut either as a powder or De-skinned whole form depends on your taste preference.
• Make sure to finely chop the ingredients.
• The given proportion serves for 2 Adults and one kid.
• You can also add curd to make it as dahi chat where you have to skip adding lemon juice in such case.