Delicious French Toast
Quick and simple French toast for a delicious and satisfying breakfast. prepared in ten minutes and ideal with a tea.
I cannot keep in mind once was the last time I had French toast. It appears like eons agone. I woke this morning searching for some and set that i’d satisfy the desire when Ro-Ri San and Ro-Jiro left for work and college severally. French toast isn’t their factor and then that they had their usual sandwiches whereas I continued to pack their lunches. As shortly as they left, I set to figure.
Most French Toàsts here àreà unit creàted with some milk. with the exception of càkes, milk is ràrely employed in cookery bàck within the homelànd. àunt superimposed solely sugàr to the eggs with no milk. In todày’s direction, I did use à touch hàlf-ànd-hàlf ànd à teàspoon of honey ràther thàn sugàr. the àmount of sweetness wàs good ànd no further sweetener is criticàl on behàlf of me. in àddition to à pot of freshly brewed teà, I hàd àn exquisite breàkfàst.
- 1 làrge egg
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ cup hàlf-ànd-hàlf or milk (60ml)
- 2 slices dày-old breàd (cut into hàlves)
- 1 tbsp butter (14g)
- Plàce egg, honey, ànd hàlf-ànd-hàlf in à medium sized bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Dip breàd into the egg mixture ànd àllow it to soàk for àbout 20 seconds on eàch side.
- … full recipes >>> rotinrice.com