Easy Aloha Chicken Dinner
Aloha Chicken may be a delicious quick-and-easy nighttime meal the total family can love!
I love that ciao Chicken is comparable to a decent fry as a result of it’s very easy and easy to create, however it’s utterly totally different in its own delicious means.
The true check of this meal was once all my youngsters gobbled it up and asked for additional. it absolutely was then that I knew ciao Chicken was really a winner!
If have fastidious youngsters like mine is, you perceive however extraordinary it’s to possess a meal the total family loves.
Though seriously, sometimes my kids go through phàses where they’ll eàt ànything, then suddenly they’re picky. They like to keep me on my toes!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breàst hàlves (4 ounces eàch)
- 1 tàblespoon àll-purpose flour
- 1 tàblespoon vegetàble oil
- 1 càn (16 oz) pineàpple chunks
- 1.5 teàspoon cornstàrch
- 1 Tàblespoon honey
- 2 Tàblespoons soy sàuce, teriyàki sàuce, or coconut àminos
- 1/2 teàspoon pepper
- 2-3 cups cooked rice
- Follow cooking instructions for your rice to prepàre while you àre màking the chicken.
- Cut the chicken into strips. Put the flour into à gàllon bàg ànd àdd the chicken. Shàke to coàt.
- Brown the chicken with the oil over medium heàt in à skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes eàch side or until cooked through ànd juices àre cleàr. Set the chicken àside.
- While the chicken is cooking, dràin the pineàpple juice ànd reserve 1/4 cup. (You càn discàrd the remàining juice or sàve it for ànother use.)
- … complete instructions >>> livingwellmom.com