Easy Snickerdoodle Hummus
I know, a lot of HUMMUS!
I’m extremely not making an attempt to spam you with afters paste galore… chocolate paste, cookie dough paste, cake batter paste and currently snickerdoodle hummus…
But after you notice a formula your child loves – AND IT’S created WITH BEANS – I’m certain keeping it to yourself is breaking some unwritten parenting rule.
It was just like the time I created turtle bean brownies and therefore the children had no plan. NO plan AT ALL!
I created them, didn’t tell them there have been beans, and that they Ate the full pan.
That semiconductor diode to pea bean blondies, that my children additionally eaten up among minutes.
They knew the blondies hàd beàns though, BUT since they were won over with the blàck beàn brownies in the first plàce, they didn’t càre.
In my book, thàt’s the key to getting kids to eàt beàns: finding just one recipe thàt they like.
Once you hàve one, you’re good to go.
- 1½ cups màde from scràtch gàrbànzo beàns (or one 15.5 oz càn, dràined & rinsed 3 times)
- ¼ cup àlmond butter or càshew butter
- ¼ cup màple syrup
- ½ tsp molàsses
- 2 tsp cinnàmon
- 1 tsp vànillà extràct
- ⅛ tsp bàking powder
- ⅛ tsp sàlt, optionàl
- 1-2 Tbsp milk, to thin às needed
- In à blender or in à food processor, combine àll the ingredients except milk ànd sàlt.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth, àbout 30-60 seconds. Add milk 1 Tbsp àt à time to creàte the desired consistency.
- … complete instructions >>> dontwastethecrumbs.com