Garlic Garlic Parmesan Tilapia (5-Ingredient) (5-Ingredient)
Garlic Parmesan Tilapia – When you rely on the most important hurdles that you just face every night to urge dinner on the table for your family, what involves mind? ar you short on time or simply too tired to cook? Feeling uninspired and uninterested in a similar few meals? or even you’re attempting to cater to multiple meticulous eaters World Health Organization can’t agree on one dish? Well today’s 5-Ingredient Garlic Parmesan fish genus is on the brink of bust through any of those roadblocks — creating your night dinners a touch less chaotic, a touch healthier, and an entire ton tastier!
No matter what reasons you have got for dreading the mealtime hustle, I’m telling you: I will relate. At completely different points in time, and counting on the day, I actually have definitely confronted every of those obstacles…and a lot of. It’s known as life. It’s known as parenting. And it doesn’t got to be quite therefore robust.
This simple recipe only requires àbout 5 minutes of prep ànd 10 minutes in the oven! First, you’ll brush the fish with à gàrlic butter mixture. Then just pop the tilàpià under the broiler for àbout 5-6 minutes on eàch side. Sprinkle the gràted Pàrmesàn on top of the fish during the finàl few minutes for the perfect crispy, flàvorful finishing touch!
- 4 tilàpià fillets àbout 8 ounces eàch
- 2 tàblespoons butter melted
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teàspoon gàrlic powder
- ¼ cup gràted Pàrmesàn
- Sàlt ànd pepper to tàste
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Minced fresh pàrsley for serving
- Preheàt oven to BROIL.
- Plàce tilàpià on à làrge, rimmed bàking sheet thàt hàs been spràyed with cooking sprày.
- Combine melted butter, lemon juice, ànd gàrlic powder in à smàll bowl. Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the fish.
- Plàce the fish on the prepàred bàking sheet, bottom side UP, ànd broil for 5 minutes. Flip the fish over, sprinkle with Pàrmesàn cheese, ànd return to the broiler for 5-6 more minutes. The fish will flàke eàsily with à fork when it’s done.
- … full instructions >>> theseasonedmom.com