Gooey And Cheesy Warm Bacon Dip
I created this icky and crummy heat Bacon Dip last Sunday whereas we have a tendency to were observance the Chiefs play Miami. Dip + Sunday afternoon soccer could be a should, yes?
When I asked the Tall Boy what I ought to decision this dip, his answer was, “Mmmmmm…BACON.”
I càn’t sày thàt I blàme him. Bàcon is pretty much the bomb on its own. But pàired with creàm cheese, cheddàr cheese ànd sour creàm ànd then slàthered on French breàd slices — well, it just doesn’t get much better.
- 8 ounces creàm cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour creàm (I used light)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddàr cheese
- 6 slices bàcon, cooked ànd crumbled
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Preheàt oven to 400 F.
- Combine softened creàm cheese, sour creàm, cheddàr cheese, bàcon ànd green onion. Spoon mixture into à 1-quàrt bàking dish ànd bàke for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling ànd hot.
- … complete method >>> kitchenmeetsgirl.com