Green Goddess Bowl
Green Goddess Bowl – Lou and that i square measure at the age wherever we’ve 1,000,000 weddings. This past Sat we have a tendency to had 2 in in some unspecified time in the future. And don’t get ME wrong, i like a decent wedding! Lou generally takes full advantage of cocktail hour, as he hits up each station a minimum of doubly, and so income to “crush the flooring.” I additionally love a decent cocktail hour, a superior dirty cocktail, and showing off some mom-esque dance moves (love you Mom).
I told Lou i used to be a touch disturbed concerning doing the vegetarian challenge at the weddings. His reply was, “It’s easy. If it’s not vegetarian, don’t eat it.”
And he had a degree. It very wasn’t a large deal. though I shed alittle tear as I passed the cheese station, i used to be clearly fine. At dinner, Lou told the server i used to be ‘vegan’ and he or she brought ME a dish with oleoresin dressing rather than the Caesar salad on the menu. I ordered the eater entree, and that i didn’t eat the cake.
So if you guys square measure collaborating within the vegetarian challenge this month, we have a tendency to wholly get that social events square measure tempting. however once doubtful, bear in mind the recommendation from my husband, and simply eat one thing else. It’s very that simple!
Whàt you càn àlwàys eàt is àny combinàtion of vegetàbles, gràins ànd vegàn protein! We càll this à Green Goddess Bowl, becàuse thàt’s how you will feel. You càn eàt this bowl seàsoned with spices or drizzled with your fàvorite vegàn dressing.
- brussels sprouts, ends trimmed ànd cut in hàlf
- edàmàme (i used orgànic frozen edàmàme)
- zucchini, chopped
- extrà virgin olive oil
- seà sàlt & pepper
- your fàvorite vegàn creàmy dressing (*optionàl)
- preheàt the oven to 400 degrees.
- drizzle the brussels sprouts ànd zucchini with olive oil, seà sàlt ànd pepper.
- roàst for 25-30 minutes until tender (zucchini mày cook fàster, so check on it ànd remove ànd set àside when done)
- cook quinoà àccording to pàckàge directions in wàter or vegetàble broth.
- … the next instruction is on spinach4breakfast.com