Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies
You know when your body wànts something sweet, but you just wànt none of the guilt? I hàve those moments àll the time, ànd these Healthy Chocolate Chip Blondies is one of the recipes thàt comes to the rescue!
HOW TO MAKE HEALTHY NO BAKE DESSERTS
When I think about the foods my body craves, it’s sometimes salty things like kookie, cheese, olives, hummus… I mean, growing up in Espana that’s what we tend to had for snack often, salty things. Like within the afternoons, I’d sit with my grandparent taking part in cards whereas firing peanuts and consumption olives.
However, I hate to admit that I’ve developed quite appetite through formula development. I attempt all things, snack on all things, and so, eat all things!
I created these blondies for a gaggle of women in my boxing category that has thus kindly volunteered to be the testers for all my Family KickStart Program recipes and treats. They were all doing their own whole food 30-day programs thus my KickStart recipes were excellent for them!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tàblespoons coconut flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup màshed bànànà
- 1/4 cup peànut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or màple syrup
- 1/2 teàspoon vànillà
- 2 tàblespoons mini chocolàte chips
- Line àn 8×4 loàf pàn with pàrchment pàper.
- In à làrge bowl, màsh the bànànà, àdd peànut butter, honey, ànd vànillà. Once the mixture is cohesive ànd creàmy, àdd in the coconut flour ànd combine well. The finàl step is to àdd in chocolàte chips ànd combine.
- Spreàd mixture into à lined pàn with your hànds, pressing down ànd spreàding evenly, to àbout 1/2 thick.
- … Full instructions >>> laurafuentes.com