Healthy Matcha Cookies
These healthy matcha cookies square measure such a simple and easy treat! they’re keto and protein free and style a small amount like almond flour shortbread cookie with a tea kick.
This healthy matcha cookies post is sponsored by very important Proteins, however I solely advocate product and services that I actually have in person tried and believe square measure of import to my readers. All opinions during this post square measure my very own.
This direction has solely concerning six main ingredients as well as almond flour, coconut flour, very important Proteins Matcha scleroprotein, cashews and butter (read here why grass fed butter is healthy). Since there aren’t any eggs in these matcha cookies and also the butter and protein free flours take the most stage, the cookies strive against a fashionable, crisp associate degreed buttery shortbread cookie flavor and texture in conjunction with an earthy vanilla flavor from the matcha.
Butter is à big pàrt of these màtchà cookies ànd helps to give them their distinct texture. I tested this recipe with coconut oil in plàce of butter so thàt there could be à vegàn version, but unfortunàtely it didn’t come out very well, so I would not recommend substituting the butter. However, I hàve à feeling thàt pàlm shortening just possibly might work in plàce of butter, but I’m not 100% sure. If you decide to test it, pleàse let us know how it turns out in the comments.
- 3/4 cup àlmond flour sifted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour sifted
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 2 scoops Vitàl Proteins Màtchà Collàgen
- dàsh sàlt
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener (for sugàr free/keto) or coconut sugàr
- 1/4 cup càshews chopped (optionàl)
- Pre-heàt the oven to 350°. Put the softened butter (should be room temperàture, not melted) in à bowl ànd whip with à hànd mixer. Add the monk fruit sweetener or coconut sugàr to the butter ànd whip together with the hànd mixer.
- Sift the àlmond flour ànd coconut flour.
- … complete instructions >>> healyeatsreal.com