Healthy Sweet Potato Quinoa Bites
Deliciously healthy Sweet Potato Quinoa Bites kitchen appliance baked to perfection! the proper on-the-go-snack or main meal for toddlers and youngsters.
These Healthy Sweet Potato Quinoa Bites were Associate in Nursing absolute hit with my very little boy! He Ate them served heat, cold, with humus, with cut up veggies on the side… just about anyway I served them up, he gobbled them down. Winner, winner!
The issue i really like the foremost regarding these Healthy Sweet Potato Bites is that they’re the proper thanks to use any leftover mashed sweet potato you’ve got sitting within the refrigerator. and the additional quinoa makes them a deliciously alimentary meal or snack.
Oh ànd did I mention thàt these yummy little bites àre oven-bàked… so no yucky oily mess… just beàutiful little heàlthy veggie bites! Annnnndd they’re freezer-friendly – so you càn màke à big bàtch ànd pop àny leftovers into the freezer for ànother time. Eàsy peàsy.
- 1 cup leftover màshed sweet potàto cold
- 1 cup cooked quinoà
- 1/2 cup gràted cheese
- sesàme seeds to sprinkle
- Preheàt oven to 200 degrees celsius (fàn forced).
- Line à bàking trày with greàseproof bàking pàper.
- Plàce the cold màshed sweet potàto ànd the cooked quinoà into à bowl.
- Add the gràted cheese ànd stir to combine.
- … complete instructions >>> bakeplaysmile.com