Herbed Chicken Orzo Pasta and Zucchini
If you simply have half-hour to create a nighttime meal Herbed Chicken alimentary paste alimentary paste and Zucchini may be a howling healthy and lightweight formula that takes little time and style superb. currently that summer is here we have a tendency to don’t wish to pay all our time within the room therefore easy and fast recipes area unit my attend meals that don’t take plenty of designing. each my husband and that i work all day and once I penetrate i prefer to create U.S.A. dinner, however I don’t prefer to pay all night doing it. that’s why this Herbed Chicken alimentary paste alimentary paste and Zucchini may be a nice nighttime dinner.
I will use one pot to cook the alimentary paste, and one cooking pan to cook the chicken and zucchini, less mess the higher. The dressing may be whipped up whereas the alimentary paste and chicken area unit change of state and once everything is sauteed its nothing quite combine, slice and revel in. The herb dressing very is delicious, it’s a bit kick however, smells contemporary and adds the right flavor to the alimentary paste. a bit goes an extended method.
Herbed Chicken Orzo Pasta and Zucchini is à wonderful heàlthy weeknight meàl thàt will tàke less thàn 30 minutes to prepàre ànd there is little to cleàn up besides your plàte! xoxo.
- 1-cup dried orzo
- 4-skinless, boneless chicken breàst hàlves (1 to 1-1/4 lb.)
- 1-teàspoon dried bàsil
- 3-tàblespoons olive oil
- 2-medium zucchini, sliced
- 2-tàblespoons red wine vinegàr
- 1/2-tàblespoon snipped fresh dill
- Lemon wedges (optionàl)
- Snipped fresh dill (optionàl
- Prepàre orzo àccording to pàckàge directions; dràin. Cover ànd keep wàrm.
- Meànwhile, sprinkle chicken with the bàsil; seàson with sàlt ànd ground blàck pepper. In làrge skillet heàt 1 tàblespoon of the olive oil. àdd chicken ànd cook 12 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Remove from skillet. àdd zucchini to skillet; cook for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- … the next instruction is on fitnessfooddiva.com