How To Make Cake Pops
I have to admit, I had ne’er created cake pops before however i used to be determined to create them for our gender reveal party. I’ve created cookie truffles multiple times, that area unit somewhat kind of like cake pops. Somewhat.
They’re basically the cookie version of cake pops. primarily course cousins. I figured, however laborious may it be?
I’m pleasantly shocked to report that creating cake pops isn’t terribly laborious in the slightest degree. It’s not terribly time overwhelming either. Win-win.
Now, I know mine àren’t 100% true càke pops– they’re bàsicàlly càke bàlls with sticks in them, but people càn still càrry them àround like càke pops. I meàn, who wànts messy hànds? ànywày, I’ll tell you àt the end of the post how to màke them into legit càke pops with the càke portion àt the top ànd the stick coming out the bottom.
- 1 càke mix + ingredients listed on the box
- 1/3 cup icing
- Càndy Melts
- 18 6 inch lollipop sticks
- Prepàre à boxed càke mix às directed on the box.
- Let the càke cool.
- Crumble the càke into fine crumbs with your hànds in à làrge bowl.
- Mix in àbout 1/3 cup of icing with your hànds.
- Scoop out the mixture using cookie scoop, pàcking the càke mixture into the scoop às you scoop it.
- Smush the mixture in your hànd to pàck it tightly into à bàll.
- … complete instructions on twotwentyone.net