Kerala Beef Cutlet / Croquette
Kerala Beef Cutlet – Beef well-done with spices, swaybacked in associate degree egg combine and so in breadcrumbs and deep cooked. a good snack that you simply will have anytime. associate degree starter ne’er ignored at parties particularly in an exceedingly Kerala Christian home.
- Ground beef 500 grams
- onion (medium) 3 numbers
- green chili 6 numbers
- curry leaves 1 sprig
- turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- garlic 2 teaspoons
- ginger 1 1/2 tablespoons
- fennel powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
- pepper powder 1 teaspoons
- garam masala 1 teaspoon
- potato (medium) 2 numbers
- egg 1 number
- bread Crumbs 1 cup
- Chop onion into small pieces. Crush green chillies in a chopper or mixer. Heat oil in a pan. When oil is hot, add the sliced onions, curry leaves, and salt. Adding salt helps the onion to get cooked fast.
- While it gets sauteed, cook potatoes in a separate pan or cooker. If you are using the cooker, switch it off after 2 whistles or until it is done.
- Crush or grind ginger and garlic. Once onion turns light brown, add ginger-garlic mixture to it. Once it is sauteed well, add fennel powder, pepper powder and garam masala.
- Saute it for a couple of minutes and then add cleaned ground beef. Cook it until beef is done. Ground beef gets cooked soon. It might just take around 10 to 15 minutes. Saute it well and make it dry. Refer notes if you don’t want to use ground beef.
- … complete instructions on alittlebitofspice.com