Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Every diet I’ve tried up to now just about eliminates chocolate from the menu altogether. however since beginning a ketogenic diet one month past, I’ve return to appreciate you’ll be able to still have virtually each single food you wish, it’s simply a matter of constructing some modifications within the instruction.
Today i would like to share with you my go-to afters that I’ve been having a minimum of three times per week since beginning my diet – the keto chocolate mug cake.
It’s super simple to form and can take you two minutes tops! and this cake solely has 4g of web carbs per serve! sweet!
Just check up on that chocolatey-yumminess! Tell Maine you’re not hungry yet!
This irresistible keto chocolate mug cake tastes great on its own, but if you want the extra sweetness, add some fresh cream on the top. I also added some sugar-free dark chocolate chips to the mix. Throw them in before you pop your cake baby into the microwave.
I love these Lily’s sugar-free dark chocolate chips because they only have 3g of net carbs per 30 choc chips (and 30 is A LOT).
Hope you try this recipe the next time you are craving something sweet and chocolatey while on a ketogenic diet.
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg medium size
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter can be substitued with coconut oil for a dairy free version
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp erythritol sweetener (optional)
- Mix the almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and the erythritol sweetener together in a small bowl or a mug.
- Slowly add the melted butter and beaten egg to the mix and use a fork to whisk them together.
- Lightly grease a microwave safe mug or a ramekin and then pour the batter into it. There should be at least an inch of empty space from the top so the cake can rise.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, test it, if it needs more time put it in for 10 more seconds. It should be cooked and not runny in the middle.
- … complete instructions >>> ohclary.com