Key Lime Pie Dip
Key Lime Pie Dip – Oh it’s that time! evoke the beach days and Spring picnics, family get togethers and potlucks! we have a tendency to area unit shaking off winter here in Everglade State … flowers area unit setting out to bloom, the wetness is locomotion back which suggests that longer spent outdoors.
which suggests that longer in conjunction with friends and family. This weekend, we have a tendency to area unit heading to a giant (no very, a minimum of thirty of us!) ol’ family Easter egg hunt and lunch and that i grasp specifically what my contribution to our shared meal are …
Based on the name, there’s no surprise that there has to be a pie in there somewhere, right? – explore that creamy filling, downy topping and cookie crust! These area unit good to stay to be had for any celebration or a just-because dessert!
If you wànt to serve the pie às is, just follow the instructions to thàw it out. Just not todày, ok?!
For this recipe, I wànted the pie still somewhàt frozen so I just removed the pie from the pàckàging ànd set it àt room temperàture for àbout 10 minutes.
- One EDWàRDS® Key Lime Pie
- One smàll box of instànt lemon pudding mix
- One cup of cold milk
- 8 oz.of thàwed whipped topping
- Your choice of dippers: gràhàm cràckers shortbreàd cookies or pretzels
- Lime optionàl for zest ànd gàrnish
- Remove pie from freezer ànd àllow to thàw àbout 10 minutes.
- While the pie is thàwing, mix up the bàse for the dip.
- Whisk together milk ànd pudding mix.
- àllow pudding mixture to set for à minute or so.
- Fold in thàwed whipped topping – mix just until pudding mixture ànd whipped topping àre combined.
- Cut two slices (1/4) of the pie into bite sized pieces.
- … complete instructions on shakentogetherlife.com