Mayonnaise Macaroni Pasta | Mushroom Macaroni Pasta
Mayonnaise Macaroni Pasta | Mushroom Macaroni Pasta – Macaroni is one of the variety of pasta. I used here elbow macaroni and is completely a sooji pasta. Its just a try out using mayonnaise in Indian style of cooking pasta. To my surprise it doesn’t spoil my expectation where in I fried the Indian spices and masala along with mushroom and gave a quick stir with mayonnaise. Hope you can try out simply a different recipe and share your feedback on this.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise Macaroni Pasta :
- Elbow Macaroni pasta – 1 cup
- Mushrooms – 200gms
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 1/2
- Green chilli – 1
- Coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic – 2 pods
- Mayonnaise – 3 tsp
- Refined oil – 2 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
Method of Preparation of Mayonnaise Macaroni Pasta :
- Cook the macaroni pasta, wash in running tap water and allow it to drain the water completely.
- Clean the black heads of the mushrooms and wash well, chop in medium pieces.
- Heat a tsp of oil in pan and fry the mushrooms.
- Finely chop the onion, tomato, chilli, garlic and coriander leaves and set aside.
- Heat another tsp of oil, fry chilli and remove them out.
- Now add chopped garlic and saute twice.
- Add the onion and fry until translucent.
- Now add the tomato, coriander leaves, fried mushroom, salt and mix well.
- Add the red chilli powder and fry until the raw smell goes off.
- Transfer the cooked macaroni pasta into the pan and it well for 2 minutes
- Add the mayonnaise, give a fine stir and put off the flame.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Indian style pasta is ready to serve.
- While boiling/cooking macaroni add 2-3 drops of oil to avoid sticking with one other.
- Take care to wash in water once cooked to avoid pasta becoming soggy.
- Adding chillies is just for flavor, so you can remove after frying.
- Any variety of mayonnaise can be using as per your choice of taste.