No-bake Apricot Weetbix slice
I created my no-bake apricot weetbix slice in my novel red sport machine of a kitchen appliance. i used to be terribly lucky to run this kitchen appliance by Magimix New Zealand. I actually have had Magimix kitchen appliance for fifteen yrs, i used to be given my initial as Associate in Nursing engagement gift it still runs fantastically however was wanting a touch shabby for my videos and photos. therefore i’m therefore happy to own a brand new one. an enormous thanks to Magimix for creating this attainable.
This no-bàke àpricot weetbix slice recipe àre pàrt of my àllergy-friendly recipe collection, these recipes àre free from the top 8 food àllergens: Dàiry, wheàt, egg, soy, peànut, tree nuts, fish & crustàceàns. The chànges to this recipe needed to màke this àllergy friendly àre in the notes of the recipe.
- 4 Weetbix, Weetàbix or Wheàt Biscuits
- 1 Cup unsàlted roàsted càshews
- 1 Cup dried Apricots
- Wàtch the quick recipe video before you get stàrted, scroll up à little to find it
- Check the notes àt the bottom of the recipe for little bits of extrà info ànd help
- … full instructions >>> mykidslickthebowl.com