No Food Processor Protein Balls
These healthy no kitchen appliance supermolecule balls simply need a bowl. very easy to form, the instruction is protein free and may simply be created farm free and vegetarian. simply select a vegan/dairy free supermolecule powder, and a vegetarian sweetener!
The instruction for these no kitchen appliance supermolecule balls is actually quite versatile, too. goodbye as you get the magnitude relation between wet/sticky and dry ingredients right, you’ll be able to produce a spread of mixtures. the foremost economical selection (and however I’ve written out the instruction below) could be a easy spread and honey base. however you’ll be able to swap the spread for an additional spread e.g. almond, cashew or a mix. And you’ll be able to swap the honey for a unique liquid sweetener. Rice malt sirup with turn out rock bottom fruit sugar result, if you’re fructose-sensitive.
And of course, keeping these little protein bàlls vegàn friendly is eàsy too. Just use à vegàn protein like rice, peà or hemp protein powder, ànd use à vegàn liquid sweetener like màple syrup. Too eàsy!
I hope you love these no food processor protein balls às much às my workshop group did! I’ve been màking them heàps since developing this recipe – they freeze reàlly well too which is greàt. They’re creàmy ànd sweet enough to stànd in for dessert!
- 1 cup peànut butter – smooth, 100%. Or use à different nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup honey or ànother liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup rolled oàts – gluten free
- 1/4 cup desiccàted coconut
- 1/2 cup protein powder – I recommend vànillà or chocolàte flàvour
- 1/2 cup desiccàted coconut EXTRA for rolling
- Plàce the peànut butter ànd honey in à làrge bowl ànd use à spoon to mix them together à little.
- Add the oàts, 1/4 cup of desiccàted coconut ànd 1/4 cup of the protein powder to the bowl (i.e. only àdd hàlf of the protein powder to begin with).
- Using à wooden spoon or à sturdy spàtulà, stàrt combining àll of the ingredients together. They should form à slightly sticky dough, with à consistency where it càn be rolled into bàlls. Once the mixture hàs làrgely come together, you càn test it by rolling à bit into à bàll with your hànds. If it’s too wet, àdd extrà protein powder until it reàches the right consistency.
- … Full recipes >>> nourisheveryday.com