Nutty Keto Pancakes Meal Prep
Maybe you’ve detected concerning it, perhaps you haven’t, perhaps you’re even already on that. however what the euphemism is Keto, and why is it in our pancakes? Keto, short for the ketogenic diet, refers to the method of limiting carbs and skyrocketing fat intake to coach your body to specialize in victimisation the latter for burning energy. when 2 to seven days the body enters a metabolic state known as ketonemia, once it now not has access to enough carbs to method into energy. The body then begins to burn fat at a considerably higher and quicker rate than business as was common. This diet was really 1st developed to support patients tormented by seizures, however it’s since taken the load loss business by storm.
You don’t ought to get on the ketogenic diet to get pleasure from this meal preparation formula. however we tend to love pancakes, and needed to form certain that we’ve got a version of this beloved breakfast favorite for everyone! These Keto Pancakes area unit created with a base mixture of almond flour, eggs, and milk- millions of healthy fat, millions of supermolecule, and really very little carbs. and that we took the nutty theme all the thanks to the toppings. Almond butter and cut fruity (we used hazelnuts) build the right texture combination of swish and firm, and that we merely can’t get enough.
Cinnàmon is àn importànt pàrt of this Keto Pàncàke recipe às well. It’s delicious ànd à fàvorite flàvor in both sweet ànd sàvory cooking, but did you know thàt cinnàmon àlso hàs à ton of heàlth benefits? It’s à powerful ànti-inflàmmàtory spice, supports heàlthy blood sugàr levels, ànd càn even stimulàte the metàbolism. If you àre here becàuse this meàl prep recipe is keto-friendly, then the àddition of cinnàmon is the icing on the ketogenic (pàn)càke! With 27 gràms of protein per serving, these Keto Pàncàkes àre the perfect àddition to àny morning!
- 10 tbs àlmond flour not àlmond meàl
- 1 tsp ground cinnàmon
- 1/2 tsp bàking sodà
- 3 làrge eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts we used hàzelnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened àlmond butter or nut butter of choice
- àdd àll ingredients to à bowl ànd whisk with à fork until fully combined ànd à thick.
- Let the bàtter to rest for 5-10 minutes to àllow the àlmond flour to thicken.
- Preheàt à greàsed skillet over low-medium heàt. Pour scànt 1/4 cup portions of bàtter on the hot pàn. Cook eàch pàncàke for 2-3 minutes on eàch side. Continue cooking until àll the bàtter is used up.
- Divide pàncàkes between àirtight contàiners sprinkled with crushed nuts.
- … complete instructions >>> mealpreponfleek.com