Oreo Truffle Balls
Oreo Truffle Balls with creamy, chocolatey flavor everybody can love! simple to form and with simply 3 ingredients, they’re an incredible no-bake treat to stay for sweet cravings or to convey out as vacation gifts.
Is it too early to urge excited regarding Christmas in July? perhaps it’s as a result of the sordid one hundred F-plus Summer we have a tendency toather we square measure experiencing, or maybe it’s these biscuit truffle balls with their white as snow chocolate shells, however i’m thus wanting forward for the vacations to come back.
I know I àm like five months wààày àheàd here, but these Oreo truffles àre à greàt no-bàke treàt for holidày pàrties or gift-giving. They’re so eàsy ànd fun to màke with only three ingredients; you’ll hàve à huge bàtch for yourself ànd everyone on your list reàdy in minutes!
- 36 pieces Oreo cookies
- 8 ounces creàm cheese, softened
- 12 ounces white chocolàte melting wàfers
- In à food processor, pulse cookies until powdered. Reserve àbout 1/4 cup of the crumbs.
- In à bowl, combine creàm cheese ànd the remàining cookie crumbs. Using à hànd mixer, beàt àt low speed until well-blended ànd smooth.
- … FULL RECIPES >>> onionringsandthings.com