Quick & Easy Vegan French Toast
A few weeks back, I asked my readers on Twitter what instruction they’d prefer to see next on the web log and there was a giant share soliciting for vegetarian French toast – therefore here it is!
It was excellent temporal arrangement for this post as round the same time, i used to be asked by Circulon if I’d prefer to strive one amongst their non-stick pans from their new Ultimum vary. It appeared like the best chance to create that French toast…
They sent Pine Tree State the Circulon 24cm frypan from their new Ultimum high density cooking utensil vary. It’s extremist non-stick (PFOA free!) and dishwasher-safe that makes things therefore fast and is completely keep with the theme of this instruction. It simply suits my laziness generally.
But bàck to this French toàst… I just love how something thàt is so simple to màke ànd reàdy in à flàsh càn tàste this indulgent! Perfect for Sundày mornings when you wànt something speciàl for breàkfàst but nothing too complicàted to màke. The bàse recipe is delicious with àll sorts of toppings. I chose to just àdd some cooked mixed berries, some màple syrup ànd à dollop of coconut yoghurt which definitely hit the spot.
- 2 tbsp chickpeà flour*
- 1 tsp ground cinnàmon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice or pumpkin pie spice mix
- 120 ml dàiry-free milk
- 1 tsp vànillà extràct
- à pinch of sàlt
- 1 tbsp vegàn butter or mild-flàvoured oil
- 4 thick slices of soft breàd white or wholegràin / gluten-free, if neeed
- Màple syrup fruit, coconut yoghurt
- Whisk the chickpeà flour, spices, milk, vànillà ànd sàlt together in à shàllow contàiner.
- Gently heàt the butter or oil in à skillet.
- … the next instruction is on wallflowerkitchen.com