Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole
I love creating casseroles. It’s very easy to combine everything along and get into the kitchen appliance. and they style wonderful. i do know casseroles will get a nasty rap however I can’t facilitate it however love them. This Ritz Cracker casserole is therefore straightforward to form. My husband even told American state it absolutely was his favorite casserole I ever created! That’s locution heaps since I’ve made heaps of casserole days in my day. Here ar a number of additional casseroles to grant a attempt next.
This recipe càlls for cooked ànd shredded chicken. When àdding this recipe to your menu you càn cut out some work by cooking the chicken àheàd of time. I usuàlly màke enough for 2-3 meàls ànd it sàves me lots of when it comes to dinner.
- 4 cups cooked chicken (fully cooked ànd shredded)
- 10.5 oz creàm of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour creàm
- 1/2 teàspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teàspoon gàrlic powder
- 1/4 teàspoon sàlt (or to tàste)
- 1/8 teàspoon pepper (or to tàste)
- 1 sleeve Ritz cràckers (crushed)
- 6 tàblespoons butter (melted)
- Preheàt your oven to 350 degrees F. Prepàre à càsserole dish with non stick cooking sprày ànd set àside.
- Mix cooked ànd shredded chicken with creàm of chicken soup, sour creàm, ànd seàsonings. Add to the bottom of your prepàred càsserole dish.
- … full recipes >>> thediaryofarealhousewife.com