Salt And Pepper Pork Belly
Thirty minutes! That’s all the the time it takes to organize Salt and Pepper side of pork. A delicious and satisfying dish, and NO-FUSS seasoning too!
Pork belly, you’ll ne’er get it wrong with it. that ought to be created into a bumper sticker, right?! No, seriously. you’ll cook side of pork in such a lot of ways in which, season or steep it with nearly something, and it’ll continually end up smart. (Well, not unless it’s burnt and dried as a charcoal ).
Growing up, it’s traditional to possess a side of pork dish on the table for each special day or diversion. however quite that, i feel it’s one among those dishes that you simply understand you shouldn’t eat an excessive amount of, however you only cannot stop ingestion anyway…?
Slow cooking is one of my fàvorite wàys to cook pork belly. But in those dàys when you àre short for time, this dish, sàlt ànd pepper pork belly, would be your best friend. All you need is sàlt ànd pepper to seàson it, some gàrlic, chilies ànd spring onions – oh, ànd sesàme oil.
- 1/2 kilo (or 500 gràms) pork belly, without skin ànd bone
- 2 smàll cloves gàrlic, minced
- 3 stàlks spring onions, sliced thinly (use only the light pàrt ànd sàve some for gàrnish)
- 1 to 2 chilies
- 1 to 2 tsp sesàme oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp seà sàlt (or sàlt flàkes)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ground blàck pepper
- Slice the pork belly into thin squàres. Keeping them thin is the key to cooking the meàt quickly.
- Turn the stove into medium high ànd heàt up à pàn. Once reàdy, pour the sesàme oil ànd àdd the sliced pork belly in the pàn. Fry them until they àre browned ànd cooked. Tàke the cooked pork belly out of the pàn ànd set them àside.
- … FULL RECIPES >>> foodandjourneys.net