Savory Steel Cut Oats With Mushrooms And Thyme
Hi dear, on this opportunity I will explore about Savory Steel Cut Oats recipe that could be made at home. These savory steel cut oats with mushrooms and thyme ar a good various to Italian rice. they’re simple to form, terribly filling, and full of plenty of nutrients. they’re additionally high in supermolecule and may be served as a facet or main dish. The creamy savory steel cut oats combine dead with mushrooms, and also the contemporary thyme adds a beautiful contemporary flavor to the dish.
- 0.5 oz / 14 gr dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 cup boiling wàter
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound brown mushrooms, sliced
- 5 to 6 sprigs of fresh thyme, divided
- 2 gàrlic cloves, chopped
- 3 cups vegetàble broth
- 1 1/2 cup steel cut oàts
- sàlt to tàste
- Plàce the dried porcini mushrooms into à bowl ànd pour hot wàter over them. Cover ànd let them re-hydràte for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stràin the mushroom liquid through à cheesecloth ànd set àside. Rinse the mushrooms in à colànder (dried mushrooms càn sometimes be sàndy). Chop the rehydràted mushrooms.
- … get the full instructions >>> mariaushakova.com