Sour Veg Soup Recipe
Hot and Sour Veg Soup – Its time of winter, chillness spread around, roaming with fur coats and sweat shirts. Taste buds tempting to drink something hot. I felt a cup of hot and sour soup would be of best choice that would satisfy my thirst.
How can I forget to share with you all the recipe to tempt you more.I tried out this recipe from website with little modifications done to suit my taste.
Ingredients of Hot and Sour Veg Soup:
- Finely chopped vegetables -1 cup
(Carrot, beans,c abbage, spring onion white)
- Green chillies -1
- Spring onion green – 1 tbsp
- Garlic -1 pod
- Soysauce -1tsp
- Red chilli sauce -1/2 tsp (optional)
- sugar 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour -1 tblsp
- Pepper powder -1 tsp
- Lemon juice -1/2 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 tsp
- Salt as required
Please find instruction how to made Hot and Sour Veg Soup.
Method of Preparation of Hot and Sour Veg Soup:
- Heat oil in a vessel and add slit green chillies and remove it (to give just flavor)
- Add finely chopped garlic & sugar and saute.
- Now add in the chopped vegetables and saute for just 2 minutes and pour 3 cups of water and bring to boil with salt.
- At this stage make a paste of cornflour and add to the soup.
- When you get the soup consistency add soy sauce, red chilli sauce and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add pepper powder and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Do not add more soy sauce as it spoils the taste.
- Cornflour paste is to give thick consistency for the soup.