Soya Chaap Curry Recipe
Soya Chaap Curry Recipe – Soya chaap, mainly a North Indian dish which is enriched with protein and is very tempting to eat. This delightful dish is a 100 % pure natural vegetarian dish but is considered equal and consumed as a good replacement to non-vegetarian dishes.
An amazingly delicious and easy to make soya chaap curry menu, it is widely popular in South-East Asian countries like India, Bangladesh and Pakistan and is usually prepared with skewers in tandoor or clay oven. It fit perfectly for a dinner get-together with family and relatives. This homemade soya chaap curry recipe is simple to make and yet very tasty.
Recipe Portions: 2
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 35 Mins
Total Time: 50 Mins
Ingredients of Soya Chaap Curry Recipe:
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 4 Soya Chaap Sticks
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Onion Paste
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Cup of Tomato Pulp
- 2 Tbsp Coriander Leaves
- A pinch of Kasuri Methi
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 Cup of Cream
Steps to make Soya Chaap Curry Recipe
1. Heat oil in a pan and put soya sticks in it.
2. Roast the sticks until golden brown.
3. Now keep separately the roasted soya sticks and add bay leaf, cumin seeds and onion paste in the pan for roasting.
4. Roast them a little and add salt and turmeric powder.
5. Mix them well and add ginger, garlic paste followed by coriander powder cumin powder and red chilli powder.
6. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and add water. Mix it completely.
7. Now add tomato pulp to make the gravy. Heat it until simmer.
8. Add coriander leaves and a pinch of kasuri methi along with garam masala.
9. Mix them well and add cream. Stir the cream completely.
10. Now add roasted soya chaap sticks to the curry and bring to simmer.
11. Serve hot with the garnishing of cream or as your desire.