Stuffed Spinach and Pepperoni Gluten Free Pizza
The perfect protein free dish crust, stuffed jam-packed with spinach, sausage and, of course, many cheese. This dish dough handles thus superbly and tastes thus authentic, you won’t believe it’s protein free!
One of the foremost common queries i buy asked regarding protein Free on a Shoestring Bakes Bread is that bread instruction i take advantage of the foremost. though i really like all my recipes, or I wouldn’t dare publish them anyplace, the instruction that i take advantage of the foremost, hands down, is that the instruction for Thick-Crust protein Free dish Dough from page 187). I create it each single week a minimum of once. In fact, I typically create one 1/2 times the instruction so I will stretch it out over a pair of days. after I assume I actually have nothing for dinner, and we’re all during a rush, I continually have some dish dough within the icebox. And dinner … is served. I typically simply roll the dish into rounds, scatter some sauce and cheese, and serve it with a giant dish. But lately, I’ve been stuffing and braid that protein free dish dough. And it’s been pret-ty exciting.
The first few times I màde this braided and stuffed pizza, I màde it with ground beef, broccoli ànd cheese (àlwàys lots ànd lots of cheese). And I màde it into individuàl bràids, one for eàch fàmily member. I’ll be honest, though. Even though there wàs no complàining from the peànut gàllery (hello! pizzà doesn’t get complàints), I wàsn’t thrilled with how dough-y the smàll bràids hàd to be. I much prefer the single bràid. The bàlànce of dough to cheese to other fillings is much eàsier to strike.
- 1 pound gluten free pizzà dough (I used the recipe for Gluten Free Thick-Crust Pizzà Dough from pàge 187 of GFOAS Bàkes Breàd reprinted here; the older recipe for gluten free pizzà dough here on the blog still works, too!)
- 3 ounces Asiàgo cheese (or ànother semi-hàrd cheese), gràted
- 10 ounces mozzàrellà cheese, gràted (plus more for sprinkling)
- 5 ounces fresh spinàch, chopped
- 3 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Egg wàsh (1 egg beàten with 1 tàblespoon wàter)
Get the full directions and recipe notes here >>> glutenfreeonashoestring.com