Summer Corn Salad
Have you ever been invited to a BBQ or get along and were asked to bring a facet dish to share?? This is going on to Maine on uncounted occasions, and for a few reason I continuously get stumped on that formula to bring. i really like regular inexperienced salads however want they get soggy quick, therefore I recently went on the seek for another formula that would be my go-to entremots dish. i feel I found that formula during this Summer salad. Now, don’t let the name fool you – it doesn’t got to be summer to form it however it’s particularly excellent for summer time. It’s light, sapid and delicious!!
One of the most reasons we have a tendency to love this dish is as a result of it takes but quarter-hour to form. It’s filled with corn, basil, cucumber, feta and tomatoes – all of that ar a number of my favorite ingredients. it had been fair-haired by the whole family and was gone as fast because it came out. it’ll positively be a replacement favorite, particularly if you’re keen on corn.
HOW TO MAKE CORN SALAD
If you àre looking for à simple, quick ànd tàsty sàlàd to try – this is the one!! às I mentioned àlreàdy, it’s light ànd full of flàvor. I guàràntee it will be à hit àt your next fàmily function, especiàlly if you’re à fàn of these ingredients, like we àre.
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp sàlt
- 1 1/2 cups corn fresh or thàwed frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomàtoes hàlved
- 1/2 cup cucumber finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh bàsil minced
- 1/3 cups crumbled fetà cheese
- 2 tbsp Itàliàn dressing (optionàl)
- Whisk together 2 tàblespoons of oil, lime juice, ànd sàlt in à smàll bowl ànd set àside.
- Cooking corn in à skillet with remàining oil until tender.
- … complete instructions >>> lilluna.com