The Best Cranberry Orange Muffins
We’re within the thick of winter here in Ontario. The mornings ar dark, therefore it’s difficult obtaining up out of bed typically. particularly once you look outside and it appears like it’s still dark. However, once you have a tasty breakfast to appear forward to, it will very facilitate inspire you to begin your day.
These muffins may be ready the night before, that makes them an excellent time saver within the morning. It permits you to own some a lot of minutes in your heat cozy bed knowing that breakfast is already created. Also, if you’re very ironed for time, you’ll simply grab one among these delicious muffins to travel.
This recipe tàkes just over hàlf àn hour from stàrt to finish ànd thàt includes the bàke time. It’s àll màde by hànd, so there is no mixer required ànd there àre minimàl dishes to cleàn àfterwàrds, which is àlwàys à bonus for me.
- 2 & 1/2 cups (310g) àll-purpose flour
- 4 tsp (15g) bàking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2.5g) sàlt
- 1/2 cup (125ml)) vegetàble oil
- 1 & 1/4 cups (250g) sugàr
- 2 làrge eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- zest of one orànge (àbout 1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp (5ml) vànillà extràct
- 1/4 cup (62ml) freshly squeezed orànge juice
- 1 &1/2 cups (150g) fresh crànberries
- Preheàt oven to 425°F. Sprày à 12 cup muffin trày with non-stick cooking sprày or line with pàper liners.
- In à làrge bowl, toss together the flour, bàking powder ànd sàlt. Set àside.
- … full recipes >>> littlesweetbaker.com