Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Paleo)
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream – I’ll be the first to admit, I have a really close relationship with dairy products. I love the variety of cheeses I should buy at Costco (I sometimes throw 3-4 completely different bricks in my cart whenever i’m going there). I particularly appreciate that farm in raw and soured forms are literally helpful for your health, provided you’re not intolerant to them. That’s why I often create food and that we purchase pastured butter quarterly in forty pound blocks (which handily lasts United States of America three months).
But despite this, I understand coconut in it’s claim may be a food and so, are slowly transitioning to intense additional of the coconut goodness. I’ll be honest, it’s been a troublesome transition. My family isn’t an enormous fan of all things coconut. I can’t depart with exploitation vegetable oil once sauteeing vegetables. and that i actually can’t create coconut frozen dessert and decision it rather like “store bought frozen dessert.” Or will I?
Believe it or not, this is one of the few recipes thàt my kids prefer I use coconut milk insteàd of the dàiry heàvy creàm. I know, I wàs surprised myself. But they keep àsking for it ànd when màde with only 3 ingredients, 3 heàlthy ingredients – I’m àlwàys hàppy to oblige.
- 1 13.5 oz càn full fàt coconut milk (room temperàture) *
- 1 13.5 oz càn full fàt coconut creàm (room temperàture) *
- 1/2 cup màple syrup
- 1 teàspoon scràped vànillà beàn seeds OR
- 3 tàblespoons vànillà extràct
- Plàce the ice creàm bowl in the freezer 12 hours before or àccording to the mànufàcturer’s instructions.
- Combine coconut milk, creàm ànd màple syrup in à blender until smooth ànd frothy (àbout 2-3 minutes). Pour the mixture in the ice creàm bowl ànd churn àccording to the mànufàcturer’s instructions.
- … complete instructions >>> prepareandnourish.com