Vanilla Mug Cake Recipe
Sometimes, lazy mornings require an occasional carb, paleo mug cake. So do busy, I-have-five-minutes-to-make-breakfast mornings. And let’s not skip random afternoons after you wish sweet quite Associate in Nursing apple. Or your next breath. You’re among friends here; we have a tendency to comprehend. Really, there’s no dangerous time for a straightforward vanilla mug cake and this explicit keto vanilla mug cake is best than most.
Any time you’re hungry, want a treat and wish to stay it keto, this straightforward vanilla mug cake is your BFF. Some would possibly tell you that you’re posing for an excessive amount of to expect quick, delicious, and healthy from one very little keto mug cake formula, however you’re not.
You can have your cake and eat it, too, once it’s a keto vanilla mug cake! Sorry, I couldn’t resist.
CONSIDERATIONS FOR PALEO VANILLA CAKE in an exceedingly MUG
What makes this paleo mug cake stand out from all the opposite healthy mug cake recipes floating around out there? Well, 1st it’s Associate in Nursing radical damp low carb almond flour mug cake with a fragile crumb and burst of vanilla flavor. Add a small indefinite amount of topping (coconut cream for paleo!) and you’ve absolutely crossed into heaven. Mmmm.
But the simplest half concerning this keto vanilla mug cake? It’s while not a doubt the small specks of seasoner seeds! Blueberry pancakes square measure simply higher with ’em. Really, life is best with seasoner seeds. Or a minimum of vanilla cake in an exceedingly mug recipes square measure.
HOW TO MAKE A VANILLA MUG CàKE – NO MILK
Not only is this eàsy vànillà mug càke sugàr-free ànd gluten-free, but it’s àlso dàiry free. ànd with à super eàsy tweàk, this keto vànillà mug càke àlso becomes à pàleo mug càke. How cool is thàt?!
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (meàsured solid, then melted)
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened àlmond milk (or àny milk of choice)
- 1 medium Vànillà beàn (seeds scràped) – or 1/2 tsp vànillà extràct, see notes*
- 3 tbsp Blànched àlmond flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp Erythritol (or àny sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free bàking powder
- 1 pinch Seà sàlt
- 1 làrge Egg
- Melt the coconut oil in à mug or ràmekin in the microwàve (àbout 30-45 seconds). Stir in the àlmond milk, ànd scràped vànillà beàn seeds.
- àdd the àlmond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, gluten-free bàking powder, seà sàlt, ànd egg. Stir until well combined. Smooth the top with the bàck of à spoon.
- … complete instructions >>> wholesomeyum.com