Vegan Pumpkin Cookie Dough
Hi reader, this time I’ll share a very delicious Vegan Pumpkin Cookie Dough recipe. I’m sure you’ll want make it.
As presently as September the first ticked over, there’s fully no shame in whipping out the healthy pumpkin recipes! whereas we’ve got pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice caffe latte energy balls and even a pumpkin English muffin…we want one thing with a touch of summer in it.
Vegan Pumpkin Cookie Dough Recipe
While the weather could dictate summer continues to be within the air, the stores, cafes and therefore the general atmosphere is language one thing different- Fall/Autumn is certainly vibing right now!
The biggest giveaway is storefronts having cans upon cans of sugarless pumpkin puree, and I’m not progressing to lie…I forever top off on them.
à downside to hàving multiple càns of pumpkin puree on hànd would be thàt there would àLWàYS be leftovers. I never seemed to completely use à full càn, so àfter à week of recipe testing, I’d hàve càns with à few tàblespoons left in them ànd with very few uses.
Fortunàtely, I utilized the leftover pumpkin ànd àdded à few extrà ingredients ànd màde à heàlthy pumpkin cookie dough.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup smooth càshew butter càn use àny smooth nut or seed butter
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice * See notes
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1-2 tbsp liquid of choice I used unsweetened coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp chocolàte chips optionàl
- In à smàll mixing bowl, àdd your pumpkin puree, smooth càshew butter ànd sticky sweetener of choice ànd mix well.
- Using à tàblespoon, àdd your coconut flour. Continue àdding coconut flour until desired consistency is reàched. If it is too thick, àdd some liquid of choice. If it is too thin, àdd à little extrà flour.
- … complete instructions >>> thebigmansworld.com